Graduate School ‘Stellenbosch University’ is inviting applications for international scholarships. Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD research programme in diverse fields at Graduate School. The call for applications to the 2018 Graduate School programme will be open from the 16th of June to the 31st of July 2017.
Stellenbosch University is a public research university situated in Stellenbosch, a town in South Africa. Stellenbosch is one of the oldest universities in South Africa. Stellenbosch University was the first African university to sign the Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities.
- Prospective students may apply for full scholarships, which amounts to at least R138 000 per year for three years.
- The Graduate School allocates these scholarships by considering each application on its own merit.
Candidates must meet the minimum criteria to be considered for a scholarship:
- A candidate has to meet the minimum criteria for admission to a PhD at Stellenbosch University. This requires a master’s degree in the relevant discipline or, in exceptional circumstances, an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates must have achieved a grade of 65% in their master’s programmes.
- Candidates must be under forty years of age when the programme commences in January.
- Only applications in one of the Faculty’s Research Themes will be considered.
- All students who meet the above criteria will be considered.
DEADLINE: July 31 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: Global Schools Ambassador Program 2018 - July 18, 2017
- APPLY: International Youth Forum on Innovation (IYFI) in Singapore 2017 - July 18, 2017
- APPLY: UN Volunteering Opportunity 2017 - July 18, 2017