The Republic of South Africa Parliament is accepting Applications from unemployed South African graduates.
- Candidates are invited for internship opportunities.
To qualify for the internship programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed South African graduate;
- Have completed a Masters’ / Honours’ or Degree / National Diploma
- Be qualified in one of the shortlisted study fields.
DEADLINE: July 22 2016
To apply and for more information visit here
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: University of Kassel Scholarship in Germany 2018 - January 22, 2018
- APPLY: DW Journalism Traineeship - January 22, 2018
- APPLY: International Law Seminar 2018 In Geneva - January 22, 2018