The Republic of South Africa Parliament is accepting Applications from unemployed South African graduates.
- Candidates are invited for internship opportunities.
To qualify for the internship programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed South African graduate;
- Have completed a Masters’ / Honours’ or Degree / National Diploma
- Be qualified in one of the shortlisted study fields.
DEADLINE: July 22 2016
To apply and for more information visit here
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: YALI Emerging Leaders Online Training Program - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: The Michael Elliott Award for Excellence in African Storytelling 2018 - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme for Researchers from Developing Countries 2018 - November 16, 2017