The Republic of South Africa Parliament is accepting Applications from unemployed South African graduates.
- Candidates are invited for internship opportunities.
To qualify for the internship programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed South African graduate;
- Have completed a Masters’ / Honours’ or Degree / National Diploma
- Be qualified in one of the shortlisted study fields.
DEADLINE: July 22 2016
To apply and for more information visit here
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Info Congo Stories, Maps and Data Visualization Grants 2017. - April 19, 2017
- APPLY: Consultancy to Develop A Strategic Plan for Youthhubafrica (Terms Of Reference) - April 18, 2017
- APPLY: Commonwealth Youth Council International Youth Task Force for Commonwealth Youth Forum 2018 - April 13, 2017