The Republic of South Africa Parliament is accepting Applications from unemployed South African graduates.
- Candidates are invited for internship opportunities.
To qualify for the internship programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed South African graduate;
- Have completed a Masters’ / Honours’ or Degree / National Diploma
- Be qualified in one of the shortlisted study fields.
DEADLINE: July 22 2016
To apply and for more information visit here
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Sydney Policy Lab Fellows - September 21, 2017
- APPLY: Knight-Wallace Fellowships for Journalists at the University of Michigan 2018/19 - September 21, 2017
- APPLY: Non-Profit Coach Global Leaders Fellowship 2018 - September 21, 2017