The Republic of South Africa Parliament is accepting Applications from unemployed South African graduates.
- Candidates are invited for internship opportunities.
To qualify for the internship programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed South African graduate;
- Have completed a Masters’ / Honours’ or Degree / National Diploma
- Be qualified in one of the shortlisted study fields.
DEADLINE: July 22 2016
To apply and for more information visit here
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: UNESCO International Literacy Prizes 2017 (open for applications and nominations) - May 19, 2017
- CALL FOR INTEREST: Holding Dialogues and Consultation Towards Integrating Youth Voices In the Ongoing Review of the National Youth Policy (for Youth Based Organisations) - May 5, 2017
- APPLY: DW Blogger Competition 2017 - May 4, 2017