Redfin is the next-generation real estate brokerage, combining its own full-service agents with modern technology to redefine real estate in the customer’s favor.
The scholarship application period will occur twice yearly with awards delegated in both the Spring and Fall. The Spring application period is from November 1-January 31 of each year. The Fall application period is from May 1-July 31 of each year. Complete the following form within the designated application periods.
- This $2,500 scholarship is a way for Redfin to help one student on his or her journey through higher education.
- We are looking forward to reading each submission!
- Legal U.S. resident
- Graduating high school senior or current freshman, sophomore, or junior in college attending an accredited university or college
- GPA 3.5 or above
DEADLINE: July 31 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: Youth@IGF Programme 2017 in Geneva, Switzerland - August 14, 2017
- APPLY: Millennium Campus Conference, Morocco 2017 - August 14, 2017
- APPLY: E-Learning Development Internship 2017 at UNSSC HQ in Italy - August 13, 2017