Chatham House is pleased to invite applicants for the Academy Africa Fellowship in the Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs.
The fellowship is for 10 month term from mid-September 2017 to mid-July 2018
- The fellow will receive a monthly stipend of £2,160.
- Modest provision is made for the costs of relocation, fieldwork, and possible publication costs.
- The fellowship is open to citizens of Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, or South Africa.
- Applications will be accepted from applicants holding dual nationality which includes one of these countries.
- It is required that the applicant holds a completed BA degree or equivalent, Masters degree with an international focus is preferred.
- The fellowship is aimed at candidates at the mid-stage of their career and who come from academia, NGOs, business, government departments, civil society or the media. They should possess knowledge of, and an interest in, one of the policy-related challenges laid out in the research topics in ‘Research Topics.
DEADLINE: May 31 2017
To apply and for more information visit here