One Acre Fund- Ambitious university student or recent graduate with interest in social enterprise, agriculture, microfinance or development to assist the teams to change the lives of smallholder farmers across East Africa. One Acre Fund has been serving farmers in Africa since 2006.
- This is a paid internship
- Interns will be provided with a reasonable stipend for the duration of their contract. Rural area based interns will be provided assistance in location suitable housing.
- Top performing interns may be offered a full-time position
In order to apply, applicants:
- Must have work authorization in One of the countries where one Acre Fund has operation
- Are current student at any accredited university that has completed at least two years of course work or a graduate from any accredited university
- Are available for a full-time internship from June 2 to August 30 2017
- Can speak and read English fluently
DEADLINE: April 15 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: Novella-in-Flash Award Entry in UK 2018 - January 23, 2018
- APPLY: Journalism Fellowship Programme at University of Oxford 2018 - January 23, 2018
- APPLY: LEAP Summit 2018 in Croatia - January 22, 2018