National University of Singapore is offering PhD scholarship for international students. The NGS Scholarship is awarded to support talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research.
The NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering (NGS) is the home of cutting-edge PhD research at the forefront of science, engineering, and related aspects of medicine at NUS.
Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, or up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of
- $3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF
- $3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents
- $3,000 for International students
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Other allowances include: computer allowance, book allowance and conference allowance.
- Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
- Opens worldwide.
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is compulsory for all except for applicants from NUS or NTU. Note that GATE is NOT acceptable.
- TOEFLis compulsory (ONLY applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English).
DEADLINE: May 15 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: WBYF Book Review Event With Ayisha Osori - September 18, 2017
- APPLY: Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop 2017 in Netherland - August 29, 2017
- APPLY: Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, University of Oxford 2018-20 (Fully Funded) - August 29, 2017