Nigeria LNG Limited supports education through several initiatives. One of them is Scholarships. NLNG has a four-tier scholarship programme which channels support for human capital development and encourage high performance, ultimately growing a pool of high potential students, graduates and professionals with competitive advantage.
- The scholarship is valued at between $60,000 and $69,000, depending on the course, and is tenable for programmes in top academic institutions in the UK.
- The courses covered by this scheme include Environmental Studies, Engineering, Management, Accountancy, Economics, Information Technology, Geology, Banking, Law and Medicine.
In order to apply, applicants must:
- Posses a minimum of second class (upper division) in a relevant field of study
- Have completed NYSC prograamme
- Not less than a 8.0 IELTS Not be more than 30 years of age
- Be a Nigerian national resident in Nigeria
- Be able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2017 if selected
- Not a direct relative of Nigeria LNG Limited
DEADLINE: May 12 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: WBYF Book Review Event With Ayisha Osori - September 18, 2017
- APPLY: Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop 2017 in Netherland - August 29, 2017
- APPLY: Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, University of Oxford 2018-20 (Fully Funded) - August 29, 2017