Interested in sharpening your digital skills while working alongside your peers in London? Eager to share your experience with award-winning colleagues abroad? Apply to the News Corp Media Fellowship for a chance to learn how some of the most prestigious news outlets in the world operate.
- All travel and fellowship expenses are covered by the program
- To complement the four-week fellowship, ICFJ will design a three-day orientation in London, which will prepare the fellows for their time in the news rooms.
- Appointment with key journalists, media experts and technologists will also be part of the program
- English-speaking African journalists, videographers, newsroom editors, bloggers and journalists from all areas of expertise and any country in Africa are welcome to apply.
DEADLINE: July 27 2017
To apply and for more information visit here.
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Youth Development Centre-Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library State Ambassadors Programme - January 19, 2018
- Expired: APPLY: 8th International Conference on Engineering Failure Analysis in Hungary - January 19, 2018
- Expired: APPLY: University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2018 - January 19, 2018