Interested in sharpening your digital skills while working alongside your peers in London? Eager to share your experience with award-winning colleagues abroad? Apply to the News Corp Media Fellowship for a chance to learn how some of the most prestigious news outlets in the world operate.
- All travel and fellowship expenses are covered by the program
- To complement the four-week fellowship, ICFJ will design a three-day orientation in London, which will prepare the fellows for their time in the news rooms.
- Appointment with key journalists, media experts and technologists will also be part of the program
- English-speaking African journalists, videographers, newsroom editors, bloggers and journalists from all areas of expertise and any country in Africa are welcome to apply.
DEADLINE: July 27 2017
To apply and for more information visit here.
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Agroforestry Workshop – Kenya - July 21, 2017
- APPLY: UNICAF Scholarships to Study Online 2017/2018. - July 21, 2017
- APPLY: Next Einstein Forum Young Ambassador Programme 2017/2018 for Young Africans - July 21, 2017