Each year Nedbank awards bursaries to help students with the costs of higher education. The Nedbank Bursary Fund could be your opportunity to study at the University.
The Nedbank bursary covers the following costs for Undergraduate studies at South African Universities and Universities of Technology:
- Full time tuition
- Prescribed textbooks;
- Meals and a monthly stipend .
- Bursaries are available only for students of South African public universities registered with the Council of Higher Education or Universities of Technology
- To qualify for the bursary, applicant must show that he/she has financial need
- Applicant must plan to study full time
- Applicant must be a South African citizen
- Applicant must be in grade 12 or have completed grade 12 within the past two years.
DEADLINE: April 30 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Fondazione Edu Scholarship for African Undergraduate Students 2017/2018. - August 14, 2017
- APPLY: Andela Uganda Cohort IV Fellowship (Funded Technical Leadership Program for Young Ugandans) 2017 - August 14, 2017
- APPLY: Women Deliver Young Leaders Programme (Full Scholarship to Attend Conference) 2018. - August 14, 2017