The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive Eighteen Months Training Programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
Basic Bottling Process
Automation and Process Control Engineering
Machine Shop Operation
General Fittings and Welding
Utility Maintenance and Operations
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program.
- Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions and on-the-job training experience in any of Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plants in Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt On successful completion of the training program.
- Trainees will receive internal certificates of participation, while trainees will be prepared for the City and Guilds (London) external examination and they may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
- BSc Second Class Lower and Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Industrial experience will be an added advantage.
DEADLINE: April 17 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Info Congo Stories, Maps and Data Visualization Grants 2017. - April 19, 2017
- APPLY: Consultancy to Develop A Strategic Plan for Youthhubafrica (Terms Of Reference) - April 18, 2017
- APPLY: Commonwealth Youth Council International Youth Task Force for Commonwealth Youth Forum 2018 - April 13, 2017