MOFCOM Scholarship is set up by Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China to further strengthen the communication and cooperation between China and other countries as well as to develop talents for developing countries. Starting from 2015, MOFCOM Scholarship mainly sponsors the young and the middle-aged talents from recipient countries to pursue their postgraduate degree education in China and entrusts China Scholarship Council to administer the Scholarship.
- Tuition waiver, Teaching material fee waiver, Research and survey fee waiver, Dissertation guidance fee waiver, One-off resettlement fee: 3000RMB per master student, 3000RMB per PhD student, On-campus accommodation;
- Stipend: 3000RMB per month per master student, 3500RMB per month per PhD student
- Medical insurance
- One-time round-trip international airfare for all the students ?First time fly to China after enrollment, and Fly back to home country while graduation?
- Round-trip international airfares for home visits ?one time per year set at the end of an academic year?
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for master’s program;
- Be a master’s degree holder when applying for doctoral program;
- Be under the age of 45 when applying;
- Have sufficient English or Chinese proficiency which meets the academic requirements of the program. English: IETS 6.0 or above, Chinese: HSK level 4 ?score180? or above, or other evidence which indicates your English or Chinese proficiency is adequate.
DEADLINE: April 30 2017
To apply and for more information visit here