The MJ Bear Fellowships identify and celebrate digital journalists under 30 whose work represents the best of new media. Each year, ONA recognizes three fellows— two in the United States or Canada and one international. The fellows are up-and-coming journalists who are just beginning to make their voices heard in the industry and working to expand the boundaries of digital news.
Each Fellowship provides:
- Three online workshop sessions with a Personal Advisory Board.
- Registration, travel and accommodations for the Online News Association
- Conference & Awards Banquet
- Recognition at the ONA conference
- ONA membership, with three years’ dues paid in full
- 1) Your resume / CV
- 2) A photo of yourself
- 3) A link to the project that you’d like us to consider that is ongoing or started after Jan. 1, 2016
- 4) A recommendation letter from an employer, instructor or technology partner who is not a personal friend or family member.
- 5) Applicants in 2017 must be born between Oct. 6, 1987 and Oct. 5, 1994
- 6) Full-time students are not eligible for this fellowship.
DEADLINE: July 20 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: 11th International Children’s Film Festival Bangladesh 2018 - October 23, 2017
- APPLY: UNESCO Tech Conference 2017 - October 23, 2017
- APPLY: Google Business Intern 2018 - October 23, 2017