MINDS offers scholarships to Africans who wish to pursue post-graduate studies within Africa, outside of their own countries. Through tailored leadership development activities, the MINDS Scholarship Program aims to nurture leaders who have a continental development mindset; leaders who will facilitate greater cohesion and cooperation between African countries.
MINDS scholarships are applicable to full-time studies of a one or two year Honors or Master’s degree at one of the MINDS preferred institutions (listed below). MINDS does not prescribe the course to be studied.
The scholarship will cover some or all of the expenses below, depending on whether a partial or full scholarship is awarded:
- Accommodation and meals,
- One return ticket per duration of studies,
- A fixed stipend.
MINDS scholarships are awarded to meritorious applicants following a rigorous selection process. To be considered for a MINDS scholarship, you must:
- Be a national of an African country, residing in any African country;
- Have been formally accepted by one or more MINDS preferred institution/s to pursue postgraduate studies within the following year;
- Have obtained at least 70% in each subject/ course in the last two completed years of study;
- Produce evidence of demonstrated leadership abilities or potential guided by the questions/ requirements set out in the application form;
- Submit a complete online application form (see below) with the required supporting documentation.
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: Environmental short film competition 2017 by tvebiomovies - August 23, 2017
- APPLY: Camargo Core Program 2018 in France - August 22, 2017
- APPLY: Pure Talents Contest 2018 – Win €3,000 - August 22, 2017