Mazda is one the biggest car manufacturing company in the world. Mazda started their company back in 1920 with the motto of “Zoom-Zoom”. This year Mazda motors UK looking for fixed term contract intern.
The Mazda Academy Intern role sits within the Customer Service team and reports into the Mazda Academy Manager. This role is for a two year period and is ideally suited to a candidate who wishes to work in an exciting and diverse organisation.
- Expected Salary is BP 20,000.
- Company will promote your personal growth and development
- With regular Employee Days as well as a variety of social events employee and authority will relax and celebrate successes together outside of the work environment.
- Mazda have a staff attrition rate of less than 5%, so it’s a suitable environment for work
- As a non-hierarchical organisation, all employees are entitled to the same range of benefits
- Employee can choose to join company comprehensive BUPA travel and medical cover scheme
- Every employee is entitled to 26-days holiday per year.
- A fully funded Life Assurance Policy, a Childcare Voucher Scheme, access to GymFlex and the Cycle Scheme
- Everything that an employee need to make your work/life balance as positive as possible.
- Those who have experience of call and email handling
- Those who have past administrative and organizational skills
- Applicant have to have experience of communications, communication channels and how to engage audiences
- Applicant must have a very good knowledge about computer literacy (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Educational level – Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent experience.
DEADLINE: July 14 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: Global Schools Ambassador Program 2018 - July 18, 2017
- APPLY: International Youth Forum on Innovation (IYFI) in Singapore 2017 - July 18, 2017
- APPLY: UN Volunteering Opportunity 2017 - July 18, 2017