The MasterCard Foundation Micro finance Scholars Program in collaboration with the School of African Micro finance is offering scholarship opportunities to outstanding individuals active in financial inclusion to attend SAM 2017.
Candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be in management and/or leadership levels in micro finance institutions or banks with more than seven years industry experience.
- Micro finance Consultants who have in the past provided implementation support financial institutions and are keen to increase their overall technical skills base.
- Individuals from the financial institutions that apply different models in their service delivery g. savings and credit cooperatives.
- Past scholars are not eligible to apply.
DEADLINE: July 15 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Sydney Policy Lab Fellows - September 21, 2017
- APPLY: Knight-Wallace Fellowships for Journalists at the University of Michigan 2018/19 - September 21, 2017
- APPLY: Non-Profit Coach Global Leaders Fellowship 2018 - September 21, 2017