LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative, and leadership savvy graduate students to work in an innovative business environment while gaining valuable operational and leadership experience.
- Interns will have the opportunity to participate in many exciting activities designed especially to enhance their knowledge of LEAP Africa and our projects. Our ideal interns must have keen project management acumen, strong analytic skills, tremendous drive for results and unparalleled curiosity and focus.
In order to apply, candidate should be able to:
- Monitor and evaluate existing projects with or without supervision
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Develop and market leadership programmmes
- Facilitate trainings
- Create basic graphic designs
- Carry out independent research and design curriculum
DEADLINE: May 2 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: President Robert B. Banks Scholarship at AIT 2018 - February 23, 2018
- APPLY: Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship at AIT 2018 - February 23, 2018
- APPLY: Photo Fest Asia 2018 - February 23, 2018