LEAP Africa and Union Bank has partnered to develop the SIP 2017 to strengthen and advance youth-led change initiatives and entrepreneurship in Nigeria through training and collaborative partnerships that enhance the sustainability and overall impact of these change initiatives.
LEAP’s Social Innovators Programme (SIP) supports creative young Nigerians (Ages 18 – 35) with ideas and initiatives that proffer effective solutions to identified challenges in local communities across the country. These social innovators are highly innovative young Nigerians who are championing social enterprises and improving the lives of community members across Nigeria. Their initiatives range from inventing of safe water recycling machines, Use of ICT to curb maternal mortality, Innovative use of technology to improve food storage for rural farmers and rural economic empowerment through waste recycling among others.
- Access to professional level advisory from A-list consultants, investors and professionals that will help you create a profitable and sustainable structure for your business.
- Transform your business into an impact driven solution following a one-year Fellowship.
- Access to LEAP partners, funders and life long support for growth and sustainability.
- Get a chance to win #1,000,000 for your enterprise at the Social Innovators Programme and Awards in 2018.
- Youth between 18 and 35 years, whose ideas and initiatives offer effective solutions to challenges in local communities across Nigeria.
- Applicants must be Initiators/ Co-founders of the named project/venture/enterprise/ Foundation.
- Social enterprise must be contributing positively to the lives of people in their local communities.
- Social enterprise must be located in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to show proof of work done and impact beyond 12 months prior to application.
DEADLINE: July 16 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: Environmental short film competition 2017 by tvebiomovies - August 23, 2017
- APPLY: Camargo Core Program 2018 in France - August 22, 2017
- APPLY: Pure Talents Contest 2018 – Win €3,000 - August 22, 2017