The Women’s Land Rights Visiting Professionals Program (VPP) is a capacity-enhancing and network-building initiative of the Landesa Centre for Women’s Land Rights. The program seeks to cultivate a network of qualified practitioners from around the world who are strongly committed to strengthening women’s land rights at local, national, regional, and global levels.
- The program covers the cost of tuition, obtaining a US visa, roundtrips flights, airport transfer in the US, lodging, and public transportation and provides a modest stipend for food and other living expenses.
- All applicants must be currently based and working in India, China, Myanmar, Liberia or Tanzania due to current funding guidelines.
- Professionals currently working in-country for national or international organizations, NGOs, academic institutions, government agencies, etc.
- Professionals with advanced English proficiency skills (speaking, reading and writing)
DEADLINE: August 20 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Agroforestry Workshop – Kenya - July 21, 2017
- APPLY: UNICAF Scholarships to Study Online 2017/2018. - July 21, 2017
- APPLY: Next Einstein Forum Young Ambassador Programme 2017/2018 for Young Africans - July 21, 2017