The Knight Visiting Nieman Fellowships at Harvard offer short-term research opportunities to individuals interested in working on special projects designed to advance journalism in some new way. Candidates need not be practicing journalists, but must demonstrate the ways in which their work at Harvard and the Nieman Foundation may improve the prospects for journalism’s future. This may be related to research, programming, design, financial strategies or another topic. Both U.S. and international applicants are invited to apply.
- Neiman Fellows receive a stipend of $65,000 paid over a nine-month period to cover living costs.
- Neiman additionally covers the cost of attending Harvard classes for fellows and their affiliates (partners and spouses of fellows)
- All applicants for academic-year Neiman Fellowships, including freelancers, must be working journalists with at least five years of full-time media experience.
- Professionals who work in public relations or in a position whose primary focus is not the media are not eligible to apply.
DEADLINE: September 29 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Youth Development Centre-Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library State Ambassadors Programme - January 19, 2018
- Expired: APPLY: 8th International Conference on Engineering Failure Analysis in Hungary - January 19, 2018
- Expired: APPLY: University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2018 - January 19, 2018