The Knight Visiting Nieman Fellowships at Harvard offer short-term research opportunities to individuals interested in working on special projects designed to advance journalism in some new way. Candidates need not be practicing journalists, but must demonstrate the ways in which their work at Harvard and the Nieman Foundation may improve the prospects for journalism’s future.
- For Visiting Fellows who will not be supported by an employer during the fellowship, a stipend prorated for the length of the fellowship will be provided ($1,225 per week).
- If a Visiting Fellow does not reside in the Boston area or otherwise have accommodations, free use of a furnished one-bedroom apartment will be available for the length of the fellowship.
In addition to working journalists, application is open to:
- Publishers, programmers, designers, media analysts, academics and others interested in enhancing quality, building new business models or designing programs to improve journalism.
DEADLINE: September 29 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Agroforestry Workshop – Kenya - July 21, 2017
- APPLY: UNICAF Scholarships to Study Online 2017/2018. - July 21, 2017
- APPLY: Next Einstein Forum Young Ambassador Programme 2017/2018 for Young Africans - July 21, 2017