The University of Applied Sciences Hof also known as Hof University of Applied Sciences , is a public non-profit business, media and technical vocational university founded in 1994 in Upper Franconia, Bavaria, Germany.Under the condition of reception of financial means from the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts and the DAAD , Hochschule Hof gives semester or yearly scholarships to qualified foreign students in need for the winter semester 2017/18.
The scholarships shall provide financial support for foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof.
- The scholarship depends on the financial means provided available for the respective semester. It lies between 100,00 € – 659,00 € per month.
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- International students must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for therespective semester (summer semester 2017 or winter semester 2017/18).
- International students must be academically (previous examination
- performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof.
- International students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information.
- Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any kind of governmental scholarship) for the same period of time cannot be considered and are exempted from this scholarship!
DEADLINE: August 27 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: WBYF Book Review Event With Ayisha Osori - September 18, 2017
- APPLY: Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop 2017 in Netherland - August 29, 2017
- APPLY: Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, University of Oxford 2018-20 (Fully Funded) - August 29, 2017