InfoCongo invites journalists, designers, developers, cartographers and data experts to submit a proposal for our Stories, Maps and Data Visualization Grants. InfoCongo is a news and data platform of Internews´ Earth Journalism Network in Central Africa. Launched in August 2015, the initiative aims to identify and amplify local and international reporters dedicated to covering environmental issues in the region.
- InfoCongo will consider stipend requests for journalists, web developers, photographers, videographers, data analysts and cartographers. Expenses for travel, research and/or database access, and translation may also be covered.
- InfoCongo welcomes proposals from independent journalists and also from established (small and big) media outlets.
- Graphic designers, mapmakers, videographer and photographers are also welcome to apply, provided they can show examples of past work.
- Ideally, applicants should be based in a Congo Basin country and/or demonstrate that the impact of the story on their audience will positively influence development in the Congo region.
DEADLINE: May 20 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Youth Development Centre-Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library State Ambassadors Programme - January 19, 2018
- Expired: APPLY: 8th International Conference on Engineering Failure Analysis in Hungary - January 19, 2018
- Expired: APPLY: University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2018 - January 19, 2018