The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia is a foundation created in 2000 by the Government of Catalonia and it started its research activities in 2004. ICIQ aimed at becoming a centre of excellence, an internationally recognised leading institution in the field of chemistry committed to performing research at the frontiers of knowledge.
ICIQ Summer Fellowship programme is awarding 10 fellowships to national and international students. The students will carry out research projects with scientists at the forefront of their fields in addition to receiving training.
- ICIQ Summer Fellows will receive a total stipend of € 2,000 for the period of 3 months. If any of the fellows’ stay is less than 3 months, the student will receive an amount proportional to their time spent at ICIQ .
- Summer Fellows will receive a maximum of € 500 (upon presentation of receipts) for travel to and from their place of origin.
- ICIQ will provide medical insurance in the event of accident or illness during the internship.
- The ICIQ Summer Fellowships programme is addressed to undergraduate students with a background in Chemistry or related studies.
- Interested candidates should be preferably in the last year (or having accomplished 180 credits) of their undergraduate studies.
- It will be highly appreciated if the candidates state their willing to carry out master studies at ICIQ
DEADLINE: May 2 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: LEAP Summit 2018 in Croatia - January 22, 2018
- APPLY: Paid Internship Programme at ADB in Philippines (Administration and Customer Support Unit) 2018 - January 22, 2018
- APPLY: Internship Programme at The Royal Commonwealth Society 2018 - January 20, 2018