The GlobalGiving Accelerator is a virtual training program and crowdfunding campaign that will help you take your fundraising to the next level. Following an optional two-week training curriculum, you’ll be entered into an Accelerator campaign where you’ll raise at least $5,000 total from a minimum of 40 different donors in order to graduate and secure a permanent fundraising spot on the GlobalGiving platform.
- Organizations that successfully complete the GlobalGiving Accelerator by raising at least $5,000 total from a minimum 40 different donors will earn:
- Permanent membership in the GlobalGiving community, including ongoing opportunities to attract new corporate and individual donors
- Inclusion in a GlobalGiving press release announcing the Accelerator graduates
- Additional promotion through GlobalGiving’s donor newsletter and social media
- A custom media kit to help promote your accomplishment
- A certificate of completion from GlobalGiving
- Any registered nonprofit (anywhere in the world!) is eligible to apply. We’ll support you as you reach out to your own networks, and tell your story in new and compelling ways.
- Donors can give in USD or GBP, helping you reach your supporters in the US, the UK, and beyond.
- We’ll also provide matching incentives for your donors, and bonus prizes for the most successful participants.
DEADLINE: May 3 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: 11th International Children’s Film Festival Bangladesh 2018 - October 23, 2017
- APPLY: UNESCO Tech Conference 2017 - October 23, 2017
- APPLY: Google Business Intern 2018 - October 23, 2017