Two categories of grants are offered in the ARSP: research grants and program and curriculum development grants.
Awards of 3 to 9 months are offered for selected university faculty professionals to conduct research in any academic discipline at a U.S. academic or research institution. Preference will be given to individuals with a doctorate degree, at least three years of university teaching experience, a productive scholarly record, and whose projects relate directly to their ongoing teaching and/or research responsibilities.
- Special grants are included for scholars with proposals in HIV/AIDS-related research.
- Scholars in all academic disciplines are invited to formulate proposals with an HIV/AIDS focus.
- Awards of 3 to 5 months are offered for qualified university faculty to conduct research in any academic discipline at a U.S. academic or research institution.
- Proposals should be linked to professional duties and demonstrate how the scholar will use the knowledge gained to develop new courses, curricula, or programs at the home institution.
- An intended applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria or a permanent resident, and should hold a valid passport issued from the country in which the application is made.
- In addition, applicants must have at least three (3) years of post-doctoral degree training or teaching experience at the time of application.
DEADLINE: June 1 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: WBYF Book Review Event With Ayisha Osori - September 18, 2017
- APPLY: Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop 2017 in Netherland - August 29, 2017
- APPLY: Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, University of Oxford 2018-20 (Fully Funded) - August 29, 2017