We are pleased to announce the sixth year of our Forum Scholarship Fund. Each year, InterAction acknowledges the contribution of individuals and organizations that have made outstanding contributions to the world’s most poor and vulnerable people.
- Scholarships for this category will cover the Forum registration fee and some or all of the cost of hotel accommodations.
- Applications are open to young professionals (<30 years) with career interests in international development and local field staff of InterAction members to attend the Forum.
- InterAction member organizations are invited to submit applications for up to two local field staff no later than April 21, 2017 for scholarship consideration.
DEADLINE: April 21 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: YALI Emerging Leaders Online Training Program - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: The Michael Elliott Award for Excellence in African Storytelling 2018 - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme for Researchers from Developing Countries 2018 - November 16, 2017