ScaleUp Lab by FATE Foundation is a unique Accelerator Programme aimed at providing targeted support to early-stage high-potential and growth-driven ventures within the growth sectors of the Nigerian economy namely; Agribusiness, Creatives, Health and Education.
- The programme duration is 6 months and includes a one-week acceleration boot camp, interactive workshops, consulting sessions, business support services, one-on-one and group mentoring sessions with a team of seasoned faculty members.
Applicant must be:
- A Nigerian citizen (male or female)
- Between ages 21-35 as at July 31st, 2017
- An entrepreneur operating in the agribusiness sector
- A CAC registered business in start up – early years stage (Only one participant per business will be accepted)
- Available to participate full-time in the one-week boot camp between (Monday, August 7, 2017 – Friday, August 11, 2017) and all other activities required throughout the duration of the programme.
- Able to cover all personal, transportation or communication costs throughout the duration of the programme.
DEADLINE: July 16 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Youth Development Centre-Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library State Ambassadors Programme - January 19, 2018
- Expired: APPLY: 8th International Conference on Engineering Failure Analysis in Hungary - January 19, 2018
- Expired: APPLY: University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2018 - January 19, 2018