In the academic year 2017/2018 Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in co-operation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, offers full scholarships for young diplomats and civil servants to participate in the Postgraduate Diploma program International Relations and European Integration taking place at the Estonian School of Diplomacy in Tallinn, from September 2017 until May 2018.
- Tuition fee
- Monthly allowance (450 EUR)
- Accommodation in Tallinn (incl. utilities and internet connection)
- Health insurance in Estonia during the studies
- Cost of Schengen visa and Estonian residence permit
- Scholarship does NOT cover the costs of travel to and from Tallinn.
The person applying for the scholarship:
- Comes from a country eligible for ODA
- Is not older than 35 years when applying
- Has at least a BA degree
- Has very good command of English (speaking, reading, writing skills are required at the level of advanced)
- Is currently employed by their country’s/territory’s foreign or civil service and has been working there for at least one year
- Is highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines. Priority will be given to the candidates strongly motivated to continue their professional careers within the service of their respective country/territory
- Is hard working, co-operative and ready for cross-cultural study environment.
DEADLINE: June 9 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: WBYF Book Review Event With Ayisha Osori - September 18, 2017
- APPLY: Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop 2017 in Netherland - August 29, 2017
- APPLY: Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, University of Oxford 2018-20 (Fully Funded) - August 29, 2017