#Journey; this mentoring event brings young innovative and goal driven people between the ages of 18 to 26 together to have the opportunity to listen to successful young individuals from diverse industry and sector tell their story so far of how they started out, highlighting their pitfalls and hindrances and finally how they overcame. This edition will bring two mentors to tell their story and provide mentoring afterwards for participants.
- The #Journey mentorship training is a ‘Free’ mentoring meeting for young people.
- Participants will receive coaching, support and motivation by mentors.
- Application is open to young innovative and goal driven people between the ages of 18 to 26
DEADLINE: February 23 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: YALI Emerging Leaders Online Training Program - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: The Michael Elliott Award for Excellence in African Storytelling 2018 - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme for Researchers from Developing Countries 2018 - November 16, 2017