Are you under 35 and seeking an opportunity to develop as a Digital Enterprise? Offering your services to the City of Johannesburg? Then you should apply to be a Jozi Digital Ambassador.
- The City of Johannesburg will be contracting youth owned micro enterprises to reach out to its residents in their effort to bridge the digital divide.
- Jozi Digital Ambassadors will be roaming the city training residents on how to connect to Joburg_FreeWiFi and how to utilize free internet services available on the City’s zero rated Maru A Jozi portal.
- You need to be between the ages of 18-34, have a matric certificate and stay near one of the hotspots.
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: EDUFI Fellowships Program in Finland - September 18, 2017
- APPLY: Mars Valley Urbanization Concept Challenge 2017 - September 18, 2017
- APPLY: COFUND Fellowship Programme at University of Erfurt in Germany, 2018/2019 - September 18, 2017