The Business Acceleration Boot camp is for entrepreneurs in Nigeria with early stage businesses (0-2 years) looking to scale and/or to attract potential investment and support.
- The boot camp will include interactive workshops and mentor led sessions delivered by Oxygen Start-up, UK.
All applicants must:
- Be Nigerian citizens
- Be between the ages of 21 – 40 at the time of submission of application
- Be a representative of a small/medium scale enterprise (0-2 years). (Please note: Only one person per enterprise will be accepted to participate in the boot camp)
- Be available to participate in the boot camp holding in Lagos in the week of 19th – 23rd June 2017 (Specific dates to be confirmed)
- Be able to cover any personal/travel/accommodation costs if applying from outside Lagos
DEADLINE: June 7 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: YALI Emerging Leaders Online Training Program - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: The Michael Elliott Award for Excellence in African Storytelling 2018 - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme for Researchers from Developing Countries 2018 - November 16, 2017