The 1st Asia-Pacific Interprofessional Education and Collaboration (APIPEC) Conference aims to provide opportunities to share and exchange knowledge, ideas and opinions on interprofessional education and collaboration with colleagues and experts from Indonesia and abroad.
- Limited number of applicants will be given IDR 2500000 Travel Award and/or Registration Fee Waiver/Discount.
- Participants are from but not restricted to the following countries: Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Lao DPR, Mongolia, Hong Kong (China PR), South Korea, and Japan.
- The participants are expected come from various health professions and educational background from Asia-Pacific countries; including IPE champions; researchers; policymakers; academia; practicioners; young health professionals and students.
DEADLINE: July 31 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: Internship Programme at The Royal Commonwealth Society 2018 - January 20, 2018
- APPLY: Women’s Summit in Bryant University 2018 - January 19, 2018
- APPLY: The 3rd Asian Sensory and Consumer Research Symposium in Malaysia - January 19, 2018