The 1st Asia-Pacific Interprofessional Education and Collaboration (APIPEC) Conference aims to provide opportunities to share and exchange knowledge, ideas and opinions on interprofessional education and collaboration with colleagues and experts from Indonesia and abroad.
- Limited number of applicants will be given IDR 2500000 Travel Award and/or Registration Fee Waiver/Discount.
- Participants are from but not restricted to the following countries: Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Lao DPR, Mongolia, Hong Kong (China PR), South Korea, and Japan.
- The participants are expected come from various health professions and educational background from Asia-Pacific countries; including IPE champions; researchers; policymakers; academia; practicioners; young health professionals and students.
DEADLINE: July 31 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: Wallace Stegner Fellowship in USA 2018-2020 - November 17, 2017
- APPLY: Wisden-MCC Cricket Photograph of the Year Competition 2017 - November 17, 2017
- APPLY: The Great African Caravan [Call for National Youth Coordinators] - November 17, 2017