The 1st Asia-Pacific Interprofessional Education and Collaboration (APIPEC) Conference aims to provide opportunities to share and exchange knowledge, ideas and opinions on interprofessional education and collaboration with colleagues and experts from Indonesia and abroad.
- Limited number of applicants will be given IDR 2500000 Travel Award and/or Registration Fee Waiver/Discount.
- Participants are from but not restricted to the following countries: Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Lao DPR, Mongolia, Hong Kong (China PR), South Korea, and Japan.
- The participants are expected come from various health professions and educational background from Asia-Pacific countries; including IPE champions; researchers; policymakers; academia; practicioners; young health professionals and students.
DEADLINE: July 31 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: WBYF Book Review Event With Ayisha Osori - September 18, 2017
- APPLY: Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop 2017 in Netherland - August 29, 2017
- APPLY: Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, University of Oxford 2018-20 (Fully Funded) - August 29, 2017