Applications are invited to participate at the African Youth Leadership Summit 2017 in Morocco. The Three-days Leadership Summit focuses on the core challenges encountered by youth leaders. AYLS brings a diverse group of young delegates from the whole continent together with distinguished experts, innovators, and leaders in the public, private, and non-profit sectors for a journey of collective exploration, reflection, and networking.
- The delegates will learn how to develop their leadership and team management skills through workshops and small group sessions.
- AYLS is dedicated to long-term encouragement to develop sustainable projects and make economic activities by rolling regional and national issues.
- The summit is a great opportunity for young leaders to network, to develop more professional and personal relations with more than 250 delegates.
The delegates should be;
- Age between 18 and 35 years old;
- Good level in English;
- Have a vision for Africa;
- Available during the period of the summit.
DEADLINE: July 15 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: YALI Emerging Leaders Online Training Program - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: The Michael Elliott Award for Excellence in African Storytelling 2018 - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme for Researchers from Developing Countries 2018 - November 16, 2017