Are you interested in women’s rights, economic empowerment, women’s health, peace and security? Do you come from Mali, Djibouti, Sierra Leone, Namibia and Zambia? Then you might be the right person to join our African Women Ambassador Internship programme in Geneva this spring.
The interns will:
- Acquire expertise in different areas and on the job training
- Be mentored by the African Female Ambassadors of their countries
- Be given the opportunities to participate in the work of different organizations in different capacities
Applicants must possess:
- The ability to be flexible, independent and creative with a desire to learn
- A willingness to take initiative and to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- A strong working knowledge of English or French, oral or written is essential.
- Applicants must be between 22-29 years of age
- A bachelor’s degree is required. A master’s degree will be an advantage.
DEADLINE: February 23 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: The WindAc Africa Student Sponsorship Programme 2017 - August 22, 2017
- APPLY: Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program for Emerging African Leaders (Fully Funded) 2018 - August 22, 2017
- APPLY: Water Diplomacy Training for Young Professionals - August 22, 2017