The African Union Department or Political Affairs, under its African Governance Architectural Secretariat, is organizing four regional youth consultation forum across the continent under the theme of “African Unions Year of Human Rights with a specific on the Rights of Women”.
- This forum aims to provide a collaborative, open and inclusive space for young people to offer input into the African Union 10 Year Human Rights Strategy.
Applications are open to:
- Young women and men from North, West, Southern, Central and East Africa who will come together to discuss various ways to contribute to the promotion of human rights on the continent.
DEADLINE: July 15 2016
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Youth Development Centre-Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library State Ambassadors Programme - January 19, 2018
- Expired: APPLY: 8th International Conference on Engineering Failure Analysis in Hungary - January 19, 2018
- Expired: APPLY: University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2018 - January 19, 2018