The African Union Department or Political Affairs, under its African Governance Architectural Secretariat, is organizing four regional youth consultation forum across the continent under the theme of “African Unions Year of Human Rights with a specific on the Rights of Women”.
- This forum aims to provide a collaborative, open and inclusive space for young people to offer input into the African Union 10 Year Human Rights Strategy.
Applications are open to:
- Young women and men from North, West, Southern, Central and East Africa who will come together to discuss various ways to contribute to the promotion of human rights on the continent.
DEADLINE: July 15 2016
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Sydney Policy Lab Fellows - September 21, 2017
- APPLY: Knight-Wallace Fellowships for Journalists at the University of Michigan 2018/19 - September 21, 2017
- APPLY: Non-Profit Coach Global Leaders Fellowship 2018 - September 21, 2017