Applications are open for Africa 2017 Photo Competition that is sponsored by Agility. The story of today’s Africa – young, growing, urbanizing, and tech-savvy – needs to be told. As a company committed to supporting local capacity in Africa, Agility wants to capture the hope, aspirations and confidence of a new generation of Africans and the continent that they are rapidly reshaping. They are looking for images that will open the eyes of the world to today’s vibrant, modern African reality.
- Each category winner will receive a prize of US$2,000, and the grand prize winner will receive an additional $2,000.
- Winning photographs will also be featured in leading magazines and events.
- The Africa 2017 Photo Competition (the “Competition”) is open to professional and amateur photographers 18 years of age and older.
- No employees of Sponsor or its affiliates, or their immediate family members, can participate in the competition.
DEADLINE: September 1 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: 11th International Children’s Film Festival Bangladesh 2018 - October 23, 2017
- APPLY: UNESCO Tech Conference 2017 - October 23, 2017
- APPLY: Google Business Intern 2018 - October 23, 2017