Bring your talent and passion to a global organisation at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organisations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills with industry-leading training and development that will help you build an extraordinary career.
- Great career prospects, working with the brightest talents, varied project experience, exciting, challenging and brain stimulating work. You will also get the opportunity to become a part of a vibrant community.
- Applicant must be undergoing an undergraduate/post graduate course in a Reputable University
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper CGPA in any discipline as at the time of application
- High level of Interest in Consulting
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Sustained high levels of focus, effort and energy
- Sets challenging objectives to achieve high standards of performance
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: Environmental short film competition 2017 by tvebiomovies - August 23, 2017
- APPLY: Camargo Core Program 2018 in France - August 22, 2017
- APPLY: Pure Talents Contest 2018 – Win €3,000 - August 22, 2017