Are you a young key multiplier playing an active role in a youth organisation, willing to gain skills to promote and disseminate principles of Global Development Education (GDE) to other young people?
Do you want to develop intercultural competences to facilitate peer-learning processes with other young people?
The North-South Centre (NSC) of the Council of Europe is organising the 7th Global Education and Youth Training Course for Youth Multipliers from 18th until 23rd September 2017, in the framework of the 18th University on Youth and Development, in Molina, Spain.
- The training course aims to empower representatives of youth organisations to further support the practice of GDE based on the NSC’s Global Education methodology, contributing to develop a better understanding of intercultural education, intercultural learning and intercultural competences.
- The North-South Centre will issue pre-paid flight round-trip tickets from your country to Malaga.
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following eligibility criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Be a citizen from one of the Council of Europe member states and the Southern Neighbourhood;
- Be between 18 and 30 years old; – be able to work and communicate fluently in English;
- Be supported by one youth organisation/platform or institution.
DEADLINE: July 28 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: YALI Emerging Leaders Online Training Program - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: The Michael Elliott Award for Excellence in African Storytelling 2018 - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme for Researchers from Developing Countries 2018 - November 16, 2017