The training, supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development and the Ministry for Families, Children and Women’s Rights and labeled by the Union for the Mediterranean, aims to support women in their careers, encourage The dissemination of the principles of equality between men and women and to develop a Euro-Mediterranean network on this theme.
For the third consecutive year, 22 women , selected on the basis of their journey and their desire to promote gender equality in their field, will participate in this training which will run between Paris and Brussels and / or Strasbourg.
The following section will be covered by the organizers of the training:
- Round-tripairfare for 1 person
- Accommodation and transportation in paris
- Documentation related to training
- Travel, meals and accommodation in Strasbourg.
In order to apply, applicants must:
- Be a woman, aged between 25 and 35
- Be a nationals of the following countries: Turkey, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine
- Be an actress of change (is distinguished by entrepreneurial activity, political, associative, journalistic, artistic, social, Research)
- Participate in the promotion of gender equality
DEADLINE: March 6 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Sydney Policy Lab Fellows - September 21, 2017
- APPLY: Knight-Wallace Fellowships for Journalists at the University of Michigan 2018/19 - September 21, 2017
- APPLY: Non-Profit Coach Global Leaders Fellowship 2018 - September 21, 2017