The Child Right Bill Advocacy Project CRIBAP seeks Media practitioners/Influencers to join the 2017 CRIBAP media Partners.
The CRIBAP will utilize the strength of the local media and the local organizations involved in advocacy in 5 states in Nigeria to push for the passage and enforcement of the child Right Bill in 5 States in Nigeria.
35 journalists (bloggers, print, radio, and television) and civil society organizations will receive training and compete for mini-grants to both carry out activities and also develop media contents that will be used to create awareness and advocate for the Passage and enforcement of the Child Right Bill in 5 States.
- Two (2) fully paid training workshops within the next 12 months
- Opportunity to compete for mini-grants valued at N160,000
- Opportunity to be part of the CRIBAP (Child Right Bill Advocacy program) in Nigeria
In order to apply, applicants must:
- Be a media personnel working in either print, electronic or online media
- Be working in any of these 5 states:
- Oyo State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Kebbi State
- Sokoto State
- Be between 18 and 40 years of age
DEADLINE: 12noon, Tuesday, 28th February 2017
To apply and for more information visit here